Questions I can help you answer and summary of related services.
Click questions for details
PHASE II & III PREPARATION
- What profile is needed at launch to deliver a sustainably differentiated, reimbursable, commercially valuable product?
- What drives differentiation with different customer groups?
- What target promotional claims are required at launch to support differentiation?
- What data is required to support these claims?
- What is the profile required for a commercially viable companion diagnostic?
- How should the claims generated be used optimally & consistently in the market place to establish a strongly differentiated position?
- What are the strategic drivers, opportunities, challenges, threats & risks from a medical marketing perspective? How do these vary by region?
What are the main competitors from a mechanistic and/or disease segment perspective?
What is known about their profiles and development plan?
What is the level of threat from each competitor?
How are the competitors differentiated?
What impact will the competition have on the future treatment landscape?